Stud 100 Desensitizing Spray for Men
To reduce tactile sensitivity of the penis in advance of intercourse as a means of delaying ejaculation in cases of precipitant or over-rapid ejaculation.
Stud 100 is colourless and odourless. Packaged in a spray container delivering a pre-measured metered spray for controlled application and ease of use.
- Do not use if you or your partner are allergic to local anaesthetics. Do not use on broken or inflamed skin. Do not use if your sexual partner is pregnant. If you have a liver or kidney disorder contact your doctor before using this product.
- Do not spray in eyes or nostrils. Wash off after intercourse. Discontinue use if you or your partner develops a rash or irritation. If symptoms persist contact your doctor. Do not use for than 3 months without medical supervision.
- Apply 3 to 8 sprays to the head and shaft of the penis 5-15 minutes in advance of intercourse.
- Quanity and advance timing will depend on individual requirments. Use the minimum effective quantity.
- Do not exceed a maximum of 24 sprays in 24 hours.